Pro Tools software and the platform’s studio space infrastructure (recording booth with soundproofing, control room, microphones, sound card, etc.) allow for near-professional sound recording and editing.
- Pro Tools Version 12 Avid Software
- Micros SE Electronics X1S
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 sound card
- All the sound recording and editing equipment can be used in the Studio only.
Applications and projects
- Research and creation: recording of multilingual translations of songs
- Recording of experimental material. Ex. sound tracks.