The FLIR thermal imaging camera allows you to measure temperature changes with extreme accuracy. Variations in temperature in certain areas of the face can be indicators of changes in emotional states.
- Model FLIR A655sc
- 640 × 480 pixel resolution
- Full screen data at a maximum frequency of 50 Hz (one measurement every 20 ms)
- The FLIR camera can be used in all areas of the platform and outside the platform (indoor/outdoor)
Applications and projects
- Study of the psychological mechanisms underlying the feeling of love
- Study of the emotional impact of an advertising video commercial