Oculus Rift virtual reality headsets immerse users in a virtual environment with which they can interact. Specific software allows to create environments adapted to the needs of the experiment and to record the actions of the users. These environments can be very realistic and immersive.
- 2 Oculus Rift systems
- 2 pairs of Oculus Touch controls
- 2 pairs of motion tracking sensors
- Unity Software
- Both systems can be used simultaneously in the UserLab or separately in the multi-purpose boxes.
Applications and projects
- Impact of facial expressions, posture and context on the identification of emotional states
- Cybertherapy for psychological disorders