Operation for internal users of the ‘Maison de la recherche’ facilities
- Teachers-researchers, post-docs, PhD students, Master 2s and Master 1s have access to the H2C2 platform and can follow the reservation procedure below (steps 1 to 5).
- Access to the spaces possible for License 3 if accompanied by one of the above-mentioned persons – within the framework of their internship or dissertation, subject to agreement.
- Encouragement to direct communication between users: users’ contact details communicated by the operational manager on simple request
- Request for solution addressed to the operational manager
- Make reference to the platform in the section that describes the origin of the data:
- Example in English: “Data was collected in the UserLab of the H2C2 platform. using a oculometer Tobii X2 60 (Aix Marseille Univ, CRISIS, Aix-en-Provence, France). »
- Example in English: “Data were collected by means of a Tobii X2 60 eye-tracker in the UserLab of H2C2 platform at Aix-Marseille University (Aix Marseille Univ, CRISIS, Aix-en-Provence, France). »
- Indicate to the operational manager references of publications and communications resulting from the use of the platform
- Enter publications in HAL (https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr) and fill in the field “Internal reference” with the code “CRISIS-H2C2” (). Why promote open science?)
(*) click on “Week” in the top right corner of the calendar
- Projects with funding : A budget line corresponding to the use of the platform must have been foreseen in the financial package of the project. It is therefore necessary to contact with the operational managerbefore submitting the tender response to a request for proposal so that he can inform you of the budget amount to be indicated. This amount is calculated using the pricing tool common to all platforms labelled “Plateforme Technologique Aix-Marseille” based on the volume of hours of use of equipment and space, and the contribution of engineers.
- Projects without financing : The use of the equipment is free, except for possible costs of consumables generated (markers, disposable electrodes, gel, batteries, etc.), which will be paid for by the project leader’s home laboratory.
Partnership agreement with the Centre d’Expérimentation sur la Parole (Centre for Experimentation on the Word)
As part of a partnership agreement between the H2C2 platform and the
Centre for Experimentation on Speech
the members of the
Speech and Language Laboratory UMR7309
have access to the H2C2 platform equipment and the operating rules are identical to those applicable to users of the Maison de la recherche. However, in the event of a conflict of booking requests, internal requests will be given priority. Similarly, members of the units of the Maison de la recherche have access to the
Centre for Experimentation on Speech
(information from the operational manager).
Health measures implemented within the platform
A health protocol specific to each experiment (click here to download an example) is established by the platform team following an interview with the operational manager. The lead teacher-researcher for the project (and, if applicable, the other experimenters involved) and the director of the research unit sign an attestation in which they commit to ensuring compliance with the health protocol specific to the experiment (click here to download the attestations).
As an indication, here are the general principles which serve as a framework for the establishment of these health protocols:
- Wearing of the mask: Wearing of the mask is mandatory, unless the experimenter or participant is alone in a room.
- Physical distance: A minimum distance of 1 meter must be maintained between people, unless the specificities of the experimentation do not allow it (e.g.: the experimenter places a sensor, previously disinfected, on a participant).
- Hand washing – Hydroalcoholic gel made available by the Maison de la recherche :
- The experimenters wash their hands with soap or hydroalcoholic gel before starting the experiment.
- The experimenters ask participants to wash their hands with soap or hydroalcoholic gel before the experiment begins.
- Cleaning – Disinfectant made available by the Maison de la Recherche: The experimenters clean objects and surfaces touched by participants before each new experiment.
- Aeration : The experimenters aerate the experiment room before each new participant and at least 15mn every 3h.
- Waiting of participants: The experimenter organizes the experiments in such a way as to minimize the waiting time of the participants.
Booking procedure (for internal users of the ‘Maison de la recherche’ facilities)
Waiting for validation
E-mail sent by the operational manager as soon as possible
Collect the keys from the logistics referents
See instructions below
How to collect the keys from the logistics referents
The keys are to be collected from the logistic referents during their hours of permanence :
- Jean-Louis Cruvellier : Office hours 0.37 Monday to Friday 9h-12h et 14h30-19h. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 06.80.22.95.11
- Laure-Hélène Barrat : Permanence at the office 0.48 Monday to Friday 8h-12h and 13h-16h30. Contact: email@example.com / 04.13.55.33.67
Before coming to collect the keys, please ensure the availability of at least one of the two logistics referents on the day and time you wish to collect the keys, by contacting them by email, telephone or by going directly to their office. In case of unavailability of the logistic referents, please contact the operational manager: firstname.lastname@example.org / 04.13.55.30.17 / 06.77.81.20.61.